Renting Contract

Hi all!

I was reading about renting out a DeLorean in an article by James
Espey. I've been trying to get my father to get his car out of
storage and if he can make a few bucks with it that might be all it
takes!

I sent an email off to James Espey to get a copy of his contract that
he mentions in that article, but I've not heard back from him. I also
searched the archives and didn't find it. Can anyone else supply me
with a copy of that contract or a web page link.

Thanks!

Carin Catalano