Re: SELL A DELOREAN

I am replying to my previous message about selling the delorean.. as
I said we are desperate so the price is going to be about 15,500 and
that may even be a little negotiable... please anyone that may be
interested let them know I would like to sell this as soon as
possible.. remember we ahve 22,000 in it... we only want 15,500

thats a big loss,
please email me directly if interested amdman@xxxx
Frank