Re: [DML] speed and hood question

If you're able to get your hands on some of the old articles, most of the
tests came up with 9.5-10.5 sec. 0-60 time for the manual transmission car.
I can't personally confirm this, has anyone else tried?

As for the hood grooves, the '81 model year cars had them. Mine also has
the gas flap on the hood, which I understand they stopped in the last part
of the model year.

payne
2975

> I have read alot of stuff concerning the acceleration of DeLoreans. I have
heard everything from 8 seconds to 4.5 seconds (0-60). Which is it?