Re: [DML] Insuring a Delorean - $182/year (MA)

Re: [DML] Insuring a Delorean - $182/year (MA)

Another good thing about Hagerty is that they understand we can only drive
one car at a time. Therefore they only charge one liability premium even if
you have more than one collector car. The only thing that compounds is the
comprehensive.

Bruce Benson