NOSE BRAS for DeLorean: Brand New, Super Heavy Duty

NOSE BRAS for DeLorean: Brand New, Super Heavy Duty

Two months ago the topic of DeLorean nose bras came up. Last spring I
managed to work out a deal with Colgan Custom, the inventor of the auto nose
bra, and an original manufacturer of custom made DeLorean nose bras. It was
for a VERY limited re-issue, and they all sold quickly. I've had requests
about them ever since, including one today. There were a few manufacturers of
nose bras in the early eighties, but they'd since gone out of production. I
had bought a rare USED original for $149.95 plus shipping, and figured it was
such a great item, it was worth trying to revive. Owners who bought them
loved them, but since then I haven't floated another limited issue, until now.

Colgan's are the full-size super heavy duty type. It's held on in twelve
places, so it does not move or flap anywhere. Smooth on top, no "bug flaps."
It does not interfere with radiator airflow. The material is extremely heavy
duty, more like a leather jacket for your DeLorean than a bra. Except that's
it's heavy vinyl, not leather. Some nose bras I see on Camaros and so on are
pretty baggy and saggy. Not these. Some of the old nose bras had "DMC" in
white letters on the front. These have "De Lorean" embossed (black on black
raised letters,) using the DMC font about the size of the writing on your
back bumper. This nose bra comes with a 5 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and
installation info. I put together an additional instalIation guide with
photos to make it even easier. You can install it in minutes.

Why would you want a nose bra? They protect the front of the car from bugs
and minor stone or debris damage. Nice to have on your car when you hit the
hiways for shows. You should have seen the bugs and junk on mine when I
drove from here to Richmond, Va. for the big British Car Show last fall. (Ten
hours round trip.) And they look pretty cool, too! :) Another reason: if
you have a faded, slightly damaged, or "eye-browed" fascia, the full-size
nose bra can easily cover that up. I have a picture with one on my D if
you'd like to see it... it looks MAHVELOUS! E-mail me at
"deloreanernst<at>aol.com." and I'll send you a pic. The cost is $165. plus
shipping. A special storage bag is available for an additional $7.50. I can
take credit cards through my business... Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Please e-mail me or phone immediately at 1-800-833-3920. Ask for Wayne.
(You're calling me at work.)

Last year I wondered if I'd end up with some on my hands... no problem... I
could've sold more. This issue is for only 15, so I wonder if we'll have
enough. I won't be making another offer this year. Don't wait to look for
one "cheap" on e-bay. None of last year's ended up there. And if I have one
or two left and put them on e-bay, the opening bid amount will be the same as
the list price. So if you want one, contact me immediately. I'm not going
to post messages ad infinitum and annoy everybody!

I'll place my order with Colgan NEXT FRIDAY, May 4. If you want one for
sure, you must contact me by that time. Delivery will probably take about 6
weeks... it's their busy season. I should've put this afloat sooner I guess,
but I've been pretty busy, including with DMCTech.

Wayne A. Ernst
"Living the Dream!"