RE: [DML] NOSE BRAS for DeLorean: Brand New, Super Heavy Duty

Do you have a picture of what one looks like on a car?

-----Original Message-----
From: deloreanernst@xxxx [mailto:deloreanernst@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 11:03 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DMCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] NOSE BRAS for DeLorean: Brand New, Super Heavy Duty

Two months ago the topic of DeLorean nose bras came up. Last spring I
managed to work out a deal with Colgan Custom, the inventor of the auto nose
bra, and an original manufacturer of custom made DeLorean nose bras. It was
for a VERY limited re-issue, and they all sold quickly. I've had requests
about them ever since, including one today. There were a few manufacturers
of
nose bras in the early eighties, but they'd since gone out of production. I
had bought a rare USED original for $149.95 plus shipping, and figured it
was