REPLACEMENT RADIATOR

Looks like the life of the radiator in my 'D' may be coming to an end. Whilst I realise that quality replacement units are available in the USA, Down Under, things are a little different. With the sagging Aussie dollar (against the Greenback), plus postage and import duty, a bloke would need a bank balance similar to that of Bill Gates to be able to afford one.

I would imagine that the DeLorean radiator is most likely used in other types of vehicles. Would anyone know of a suitable replacement for the DeLorean which would not cost me neither an arm nor a leg!!.

Thank you (in anticipation),

Lance
(Australia)