This weekend's Social...

Hello List,

First, I would like to thank everyone who came to the DeLorean Mid-
Atlantic Spring Social in Ringoes, NJ this past saturday. This was
the first event I've ever hosted, and I had a great time.

I would also like to thank the following people: Special thanks go to
Rob and Debbie Grady who were generous enough to come down and work
on some of the owner's cars. Big thanks to Dave Teitelbaum who went
around adjusting the tortion bars on the cars that needed it. Thanks
to Kevin and his friend who came down and played music in the
background; to Scott Tice who kept good records on who needed what on
their cars; to Ken, the owner of the garage, for letting us have our
gathering there; to Ken Koncelik who helped me fix the adhesive on
the NEW stainless steel door sill inlay pieces I got from PJ Grady
that I screwed up when I put them in :P (they didn't stick well
because I didn't clean the sills enough. I thought I had cleaned them
well, but I can see now that the sill pieces have to almost be
sterile!); and to everyone else who lended a helping hand when it was
needed.

I would also like to apologize to the people we didn't get to who
were in line to have their cars looked at by Rob. I'm sorry. The
turnout was more than expected, and Rob is only one person. We also
had some unexpected emergencies that popped up that if they didn't
get fixed right then and there, the people wouldn't even have been
able to get home! So, I'm sorry if you came and expected to get your
car looked at weren't able to. I didn't even get my car looked at!
And I had several things I wanted to get done to my car. So, I'm in
that boat to. So, I apologize to myself :P. I hope at least you had a
good time and met some new people and possibly even made some new
friends. I know I did!

Can't wait till the next event... (Next sunday the 29th at Raceway
Park in Old Bridge New Jersey) See ya there!!!

---Dan