      1. delorean question
           From: "guess" <scottymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Delorean question
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: delorean question
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      4. RE: delorean question
           From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Delorean Advice
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. De Lorean Motor Company Open House - Clarification
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: RE: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      9. Oil filter
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Oil filter
           From: knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Re: Delorean Advice
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:35:27 -0000
   From: "guess" <scottymckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: delorean question

I've recently purchased a dmc-12 and have a question about
a rusty hole in a pipe in the engine. Here is a picture of the spot
if anyone can look at it and identify the part or problem...

http://www.geocities.com/xcowboybabyx/motor.jpg

TIA

Message: 2