Leather care answer

[Take note of the IMHO part . . . this subscriber is expressing an opinion.
Please do not be offended by it. - Moderator Mike S.]

Ok , I can't stand it any longer. I have been keeping up with the DeLorean
discussion group for a while now and only see posts about leather products
that don't work. Lexol and ALL other leather snake oils are a fraud!( IMHO)
They only seem to help , but lets face it. After a couple of days these all
leave leather feeling the way it did before treatment.

The ONLY product that works, I will mention in a second. Rolls royce ,one of
the most elite
top dollar car companies recommend only this product to RESTORE leather to a
glove like state.
What is this you ask?? Wow, I can't belive I haven't seen any post's on such
a popular and proven product. LOL . You may all thank me after you use it.
go to www.leatherique.com buy a bottle of rejuvinator oil from George and
you will praise him and his product (and me for telling you about it).
No I don't have any affiliation with them. I am a customer and I just know
for a fact it works and is the best , and I have Rolls Royce and my entire
Lotus newgroup of 600 members to back me up on this. If you need to touch up
your color and want a brand new(and I mean this with all my heart) looking
and feeling interior try there oil and dye's George will match any color and
it is a snap to use. Read the info on the site. When you get through using
all the products I swear you will have a new leather interior for under
$150.00 If you just want to treat, rejuvinate,and clean your leather and
make it brand new soft again even from that hard cardboard state, use the
rejuvinator oil . You'll be glad you did.
-Paul Catignani De Lorean Vin # 16811