Re: [DML] Alternator and Coolant questions

Re: [DML] Alternator and Coolant questions

Mike,
Your car sounds allot like the one I saw advertised (Oct 00) right after
I went all the way to Orlando, FL to get one. I live in Colorado Springs,
so Albuquerque would've been a much shorter trip. After I put the deposit
on '82 #10901, I came across an ad for a low mileage one in Albuquerque.
Although I paid $15K for mine, and it's in what I would call above average
condition, it sounds like you got an even better one.

I've been told by a couple of other DeLorean owners of a couple of good
Delorean mechanics in Colorado:

>From Scott Hooper: His name is Coy Carter, and he owns "Our Garage" in
Aurora, CO

Another owner in Colorado Springs says he takes his to someone in Boulder.

If it's something fairly simple, I could be talked into driving your way to
give you a hand with it.

Jack Janney