RE: [DML] Advice on D I'm looking into

Get the VIN# and call Rob Grady...see if he has records on the car.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron C. [mailto:slider_ten@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 12:52 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Advice on D I'm looking into

Hello,

I am looking into a Delorean I saw listed online. I took a look at it
today and it seemed to be a really good deal. I wanted to know the general
idea from you owners to see if I'm making the right choice by loooking into
this particular one.

It's an '81 with 63,000 miles and it's an automatic. Body is in great
condition with only a ding or two and clean as all hell. The binnacle is
cracked a bit on top. Also the torsion bars need replacing, which the guy
says will cost only $50 a pair. I tried the windows and they work and are
aligned and so are the doors. No problems 'cept they won't stay up cause of
those bars.

I took a drive with the guy and the car started right up and ran smooth.
He's the original owner with all the paperwork and it just passed NYS
inspection two days ago. Original everything in the car and all updates
except the tires and the windsheild which was replaced by PJ Grady. The
asking price is $16,500.

Opinions? I'm trying my best to know as much as possible, but I know you
guys can help. Anything I should look out for? Thanks alot guys.

-Aaron C.

Have you moved into the Net City yet? Come see your new favorite
neighborhood!

Your Net City.Com

http://www.yournetcity.com

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html