      1. Carpet Cleaning
           From: "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: impossibly high fuel pressure?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Re: impossibly high fuel pressure?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Steering wheel removal
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Advice on D I'm looking into
           From: "Aaron C." <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Replacing trailing arm bolts
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      8. RE: Replacing trailing arm bolts
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 170mph Speedo
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. British Car Day South
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Advice on D I'm looking into
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
     12. quick question
           From: "Aaron C." <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Spare interior pieces (burgundy & blue)
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: impossibly high fuel pressure?