Re: Ground effects...

I just ordered the ground effects package for my car from PJ Grady. Robert, if you are sill looking, they can get the kit for you too. (800)350-7429 is the number. I'm having them drill the holes and insert the little plastic clips too so I can secure the side and rear pieces on without drilling any holes into my car. PJ Grady has some sort of "jig" so they can drill the holes correctly and accurately. The pieces are gonna hook up just like the stock rocker panels that I'm removing. I can't wait to get mine!!!

---Dan

From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxx>
Date: Fri Apr 6, 2001 8:42pm
Subject: Of Ground Effects & Two-Toned Interiors...

......also had some cool ground effects on it.
The side skirts, black, had "DeLorean" in silver, and the front "thing"
looked as if it were bolted onto the stock "thing" (Note: "Thing" refers
the scrub bar under the bumper, I do not know the correct name, so please

fill me in, thanks.) : )
2.The question is, WHO makes these effects? They are SO tight!