Spring Minnesota Meet

For all who are interested, MNDMC, the Minnesota DeLorean Club, is
having a spring meet/lunch on Saturday, May 5th. It is going to be
at Baker Park Reserve, in Medina Minnesota (far west Minneapolis
metro). Bring your own food to cook up on the grilles, I will supply
charcol if necessary. This is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
More information will be availible soon. If anyone has specific
questions, please email me directly at ultra(at)isd.net. Hope to see
you there!

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960