Re: cooling problem

If you can get the fans to run by jumping the switch then the trouble
lies in the switch. Are you waiting till the switch gets hot enough?
Do you have the old style pipe with the switch on the top? and it is
in an air bubble? Maybe there isn't enough coolant or the water pump
is airbound and needs to be bled because you aren't circulating
coolant.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757