Re: [DML] Visiting Australia at Easter

G'Day Ian,
There was a Right Hand Drive De Lorean in a museum here, but it has since been bought by a fellow sydneysider.
As for things to see, I don't know where to start. Opera house and the harbour bridge would be a good place to start off with.
E-Mail me privately and we could set something up or I could pass on the details of who owns the former museum car

Best wishes,
Andrew Prentis
SYDNEY