Re: A/C Belt

It is possible that someone changed the water pump and the pulley is
not in the right spot on the shaft. If you have the "bolt on" pulley
you can readjust it without removing the water pump. If it isn't the
bolt-on you will have to remove the water pump and send it to a
Delorean vender to move or remove and put the proper one on in the
right spot. Without the proper tools to press on and off you will ruin
the pulley and most shops don't have the right adapters to do it which
may explain why you perhaps don't have the correct pulley.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Willie Mack <wmack@xxxx> wrote:

> I have a question concerning the air conditioning belt. The owner
who had
> my D before me, put on the wrong belt, it is two big and constantly
slips.
> I bought the correct belt from Houston. When i tried to put it on
there it