More Low Fares to Ireland and DeLorean Eurofest 2001

More Low Fares to Ireland and DeLorean Eurofest 2001

Frommers just posted the following travel note:

We're starting to see some truly rock bottom rates for travel to the
British Isles. The latest promotion is from esteemed Ireland expert,
Sceptre Tours (800/221-0924 or www.sceptretours.com) which will be
lowering prices for six night lodgings, flights on Aer Lingus and car
rental packages to an unheard of $559/per person, based on double
occupancy. This is for travel from now through May 15th, although
that rate rises by just $40 until May 31. This special is flyable
from New York, Baltimore and Boston.

Air Fares from JFK, Newark, Boston or BWI are listed as $388 RT, $478
from Chicago, and $538 from Los Angeles for flights through May 31.

Must purchase by April 5.

DeLorean Eurofest 2001 information and registration is at:

http://www.delorean-owners.org/events/eurofest2001.html

See you at Eurofest,

Ray Haug