DeLorean for sale...

There's a little rinky dink, gravel lot, used car place down the street from me. I mean, this place is as small as untidy you can get. But they have a DeLorean for sale. As I drove by it today and saw it, I practically locked up my brakes to stop and check it out. Here's what I saw. Vin#16669, so I'd guess it's an 82. It has black interior, and in very good condition. No cracks on binacle, dash, or seats. It has pretty low miles and the stainless is nice. It has the original radio and suspension. It even has the original NCT's and they look like new! The car looks really clean and original. I'm suspecting it was the same car I saw cruising down the highway on saturday. They're asking $18,500. Looks like it's worth it, but I'm sure they'd take less. I can take a closer look at it for someone if they're seriously interested. It's right down the street from me in central NJ.

---Dan