Removing frame from car...

In a recent post, Nick reference his site where there are pitures of
his car with the frame separated from the body. See the link below
for the pictures. He says it took about 5 hours to do the
separation. It looks like both pieces are in tact except being
separated. I know this can't be entirely true because of certain
hoses and lines. However, these pictures make me wonder if it is
relatively easy to swap frames in case of frame damage. I originally
thought that you'd have to take the whole car apart.

Does anyone have any knowledge of how much time/effort would be
involved in just swapping the DeLorean frame?

thanks,
shiraz

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:
Nick 1852 Http://members.aol.com/njp548