[DML] Calipers are in!

Hey List,

I know its been a while since my last update, but I have been perty
busy with work, and every time I have off from work it rains. Today (Sunday)
I was finally able to install all 4 of my calipers that were painted by
fellow De Lorean restorer Steve Rubano (thanks again Steve!) and now that
they are in, I have to finish off my steering connection, then I get to
install the brake master, and then I can bleed the brake and clutch systems.
Hopefully if it doesn't rain on Tuesday or Wednesday...I will try and install
my interior parts also. There is not that much stuff left that I need to do.
I just have the front fascia fitted on the front end, and I need to bolt
that down, then I need to secure the rear fascia onto the car, then get that
darn O2 sensor out, so I can get the new one in and to adjust the CO screw
then just securing the engine compartment cover and the rear louvre, then I
get to test drive it...finally! Thats all for now. As always...any
questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>