the ULTIMATE compliment on my D

Last year I moved from Chicago out here to Silicon Valley. The other day
on my way to work in the morning, I decided to take a different route for
no known reason. I was on highway 280, just east of 85. A new yellow
mustang convertible came up behind me real fast. The car swung to my left
and kept pace next to me. I looked over, expecting to see look that we all
know - which I of course saw. It wasn't until a second later that I
realized that the passenger of the car was none other than Steve Jobs, the
founder of Apple Computers. We were on the highway right in front of
Apple's corporate headquarters.

I'm a young guy in the dot-com world, so naturally I've looked up to Steve
Jobs my whole life for being the pirate that he is. It was one of the
greatest compliments of my life to sit in my DeLorean, looking at Steve
Jobs, seeing the envy burning in his eyes!

I couldn't help but notice the similarity of the new Mac Titanium G4
notebook computer and the DeLorean. Have a look at Apple's latest
marketing:

http://www.framezero.com/apple.html

(look closely)

Good night,