Re: [DML] Beware of Jag Shop - PLEASE READ

Re: [DML] Beware of Jag Shop - PLEASE READ

[ Moderators note: I just inherited the list for the week. From time to time we've seen people express their experiances both good and bad with various vendors. I belive we've seen enough on this subject so I'm ending this with the exception of allowing the Jag Shop an opportunity to offer it's side of this subject if they elect to do so.

Bruce Benson, this week's moderator ]

Regretfully so, I saw what was left of Tom's fuel system with my own eyes.
What apparently happened was theft. I am shocked that the Jag Shop would do
such a thing or at least not be responsible for a vehicle that was left in
their care. Maybe they had nothing to do with it. Maybe it happened while
the car was in the care of a sub-contractor. At first I thought that it
must have been a mistake. Maybe in a dire need for new parts, they decided
to borrow some parts from another car and just so happened to get the parts
from the wrong donor car. But then concerning the Jag Shop's attitude --
regardless of whether they are right or wrong in this situation -- I'm
certainly not dealing with them in the future if not only because of their
attitude toward Tom.

And in his e-mail, Tom gave those guys more credit for the fiberglass repair
than they deserve. Tom had to re-do some of it himself to make it right.

Walt Tampa, FL