stainless steel show and shine (SSSS) in Canada, eh!

stainless steel show and shine (SSSS) in Canada, eh!

Attention: Ontario, Michigan, Ohio, New York, Illinois, etcl:

It's a go for a get together in London, Ontario, Canada for DeLorean owners / spouses, friends and lovers of the marque. Check your calendar for June 15 -17, and drive up here. This will be a non-structured weekend other than a cruise to Springbank Park, the nicest parkland you've ever seen, and show your car,( about 160+ acres set along the Thames River overlooking a beautiful golf course on the other side of the river). The park houses Storybook Gardens, an 18 acre children's theme park with animals. Saturday night dinner, hopefully a Friday tour of Labatt's Brewery, meet old friends and make new ones, relax and enjoy Canada will round it out.

Every Sunday afternoon, there is a cruise / show gettogether. About 200 + custom and antique cars show up at an auto parts store. No cost.

Make your own arrangements at the Lamplighter Inn, a Best Western motel. 172 rooms normally go from $99.00 for regular rooms to $139.00 for suites ---Canadian Funds. However, for this event, I've made arrangements @$79.00 and up.(Canadian Funds. (Currently, $100.00 USA = $140.00 + Canadian) Phone 1 - 888 - 232 - 6747 or 519 - 681 - 7151 to make reservations. There is an indoor pool, health club, family restaurant, lots of parking and is clean and new and easy to find. There are lots of other motels, shopping and restaurants close by. I have rooms set aside there under "DeLorean owners group"

We are located about 140 miles from Detroit, 60 miles from Port Huron, Michigan, 116 miles from Niagara Falls, 384 miles from Chicago, 2526 miles from San Francisco, and right across Lake Erie from Cleveland. The roads are perfect and a 4 lane - #401 Highway will bring you here.

Please e-mail me privately with any questions. I need an idea of the number coming in order to book a reasonably priced restaurant for Saturday night. The Great West Beef is a sit down and / or buffet place with good food.

There is no registration or cost to come, with or without a DeLorean.

Of course I'm giving everyone a free souvenir drink tumbler that will be custom printed for this event if you contact me. DO IT NOW!!

Marvin Stein vin #4239
tel: 519 - 434 - 1666
fax: 519 - 434 - 7071
email: marv@xxxx