      1. removing fuel pump
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Another Low Air Fare to Eurofest
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Canadian DeLorean Speedo?
           From: François Laplante <laplanca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Broken Hose (vacuum or water)
           From: fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. update to 'car mysteriously won't start'
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: DeLorean of the 90's?
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Door light question
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. I got my new car today and I am "Living the dream"
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. NOS leather shift boot swap?
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Antenna Maintenance
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Firestar 500
           From: "Paul" <DeLorean53@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Another Low Air Fare to Eurofest
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Light Bulb Replacemnet
           From: nbeatson@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Canadian DeLorean Speedo?
           From: sprins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: Broken Hose (vacuum or water)
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Antenna Maintenance
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Windshield washer nozzle
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Aluminum Cooling Pipes
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Door alignment
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Pathetic horns?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Broken Hose (vacuum or water)
           From: "J. Ben Boatright" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. more updates - my watery fuel pump
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     23. Newbie questions
           From: "Wright, Ryan (LW)" <Ryan.Wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Door for sale
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     25. RE.RE. Headlight trouble
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:56:39 EST
   From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
Subject: removing fuel pump

Hey guys,

i think my problem with starting lies in my fuel pump.  i opened my trunk and
there's murky water inside the boot with all the connections underwater.....
hmm. :-(

can someone tell me if the pump is a gravity pull pump or how does it work? i
can't seem to find anything about it in my workshop manual.  if someone could
point me as to where it is in there, or anything i should know about taking
my pump out, drop me a line.

thanks!
Andy

Soma576@xxxxxxx