      1. Gold DeLorean.
           From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re:removing fuel pump
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. stainless steel show and shine (SSSS) in Canada, eh!
           From: "Drinkware" <marvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:41:50 -0000
   From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Gold DeLorean.

Hey everybody,
I was looking at an American Express Christmas catalogue (with Gold
DeLorean) on Ebay - Item #1123230610.
I noticed that the car pictured has sliding windows. The gold
DeLoreans I have seen all had regular tool booth windows, so whats
the story with this car? Was it a fake gold car, a prototype simply
painted gold? Where is it now!
Another question, did DMC make a few sets of spare gold plated
panels, or were they all used up in the 3 or 4 that were built?
Thanks,
John Dore, Ireland.

Message: 2