Re: Re.Re.fixing sender unit

IMHO while you may be creative enough and stubborn enough and clever
enough to "repair" the fuel sending unit it is like fixing a Ducy
alternater, sometimes it is better to replace. The origional sender
unit is not well made and even when working is notoriously
inaccurate.Your time would be better spent on improving some other
area of the car, the sender unit problem is easily correctable now
through the efforts of the Zilla line of products. If it seems too
expensive for you just save up enough money till you can afford it
(Your time must be worth something?)I dare say even with all of your
work it won't last long.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757 Yes, I have installed Tankzilla and am hapy with it.

-- In dmcnews@xxxx, turbodmc@xxxx wrote:
> [MODERATOR NOTE: I will accept posts like this only as long as they
reamin cool-headed and civilized. Remember that when responding to
this thread. - Mike Substelny, this week's DML Moderator]

> I have to say that I take offense to your posting John.
>
> >All they can do is criticize the efforts of others. And if they
sell