From: turbodmc@xxxx [mailto:turbodmc@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 9:34 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Re.Re.fixing sender unit

[MODERATOR NOTE: I will accept posts like this only as long as they reamin
cool-headed and civilized. Remember that when responding to this
thread. - Mike Substelny, this week's DML Moderator]

Major Snipping

John let me conclude by saying this is not an attack on you
personally or what you are trying to do (I commend you for what you
are trying to do). My problem is the way you have attempted to do
this which in my opinion is more detrimental then beneficial.

Regards,

Mike D.