Interesting DMC For Sale

Posting for someone not on the list - I'm familiar with the car - very good
condition - a great deal, and an interesting car since it is the last one
built (not counting the gold ones).

Dave Swingle

Stainless/Black/Manual Chicago Area $16,000/bo

Price reduced for quick sale. Was $20,000 and worth it. Just bought a
house and need mortgage money. Call for details. 773-583-8660

Vin 20103. Last stainless off the line that was put up for sale. 40K
miles. Very mechanically sound. Good looking car. Long list of parts that
were replaced or rebuilt. Will consider reasonable offers. Email above or
call 773-583-8660