Re: [DML] Re: (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!

Re: [DML] Re: (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!

Actually those screws require a Posidrive screw driver. They are quite
similar to a Phillips but have little barbs between the four blades. A
Phillips will slip more and eventually strip the slots in the screw heads.

Bruce Benson