Re: (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!

Re: (Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!

8-Track player????? What the hell is that?? LOL only kidding. If you
want to play a seperate tape player or CD changer throught the
original radio, it can be done very easily. They make "RF" unit type
CD changers. The CD changer comes with an RF module that plugs
inbetween the cars ANT and the radio's ANT wire. You would then tune
to an "empty" station and the CD would play it through the radio by
injecting the singal via the ANT and the "empty" station. They also
sell (at least I remeber Radio shack used too) add on tape decks. You
wired them up with the radio (power, speakers) and it's only function
was to play tapes. It could be mounted anywhere you wanted to put it.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxx> wrote:

> The Craig radio display is working but in case I can't do a
reasonable
> repair on the trace cable, should it fail, (to be determined), I'd
like
> to make ready to mount a separate cassette player or CD player (or
> changer) or even 8-track player and play it through the Craig amp
or the