Re: [DML] Drivers Education

Wow!

I am assuming you do not have it insured as a classic
though?

I'm 27, perfect driving record, and I am paying
approx. 300/mo through Progressive, however, the car
is insured for 50K... and its listed as a
"non-replacable car", basically meaning if someone
hits my fender, they total it immediately, with no
repairs...

I figured that was the way to go because if someone
hits it, it will never be the same, and for 50K I can
get a refubished one from the Houston folks, although
it would never replace my original baby.

Mike
855