Re: [DML] Drivers Education

I bought my delorean when I was 18. My primary driver was a 1988
Mazda 323. My Delorean was considered my secondary pleasure car. I
got my insurance through State Farm. I have full coverage with a
$500 deduct for $246 every 6 months. I am able to drive 6K a year.
I also have a perfect driving record. I didn't supply the insurance
company with any indepth information. I gave them the website to DMC
Houston, PJ Grady and DMC Joe, that was it. It's been two years, and
my insurance hasn't gone up. It is possible to get great insurance
while being young.

Erik Geerdink
4512

ps.
if anyone has a PERFECT condition black shift boot for sale, I am
interested in buying/trading for it.

---