(Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!

(Duke and Dave T., thanks)...More Questions!

I've had the cover off the fuel side, luggage area, it had been off
before, wasn't sealed. The other side is still sealed. What can be
seen, what can be serviced, under that cover? Back to the fuel side,
one of the cover screws has been "spun", any clever fixes for the
"nut," will JB weld do it?

The Craig radio display is working but in case I can't do a reasonable
repair on the trace cable, should it fail, (to be determined), I'd like
to make ready to mount a separate cassette player or CD player (or
changer) or even 8-track player and play it through the Craig amp or the
Craig speakers. Anybody have a really clever solution?

Thanks, Les