[no subject]

Hello,

i've had a similar experience with insurance. i'm 18 years old and i'm a
freshman in college. i bought my DeLorean last november. i have a good
relationship with my insurance company, State Farm. i also own a 1987
plymouth duster. here's the trick: have the vehicle listed under you and
your parent. then have them insure it as your 'recreational car' or 'fun
car', whatever. just don't have it listed as your primary transportation (of
course you must own two cars to do this!). i currently pay $32 a month for
FULL coverage and some extras. it will keep on going down if i stay accident
free too, of course.

it's not your insurance company's job to tell you you can't buy your dream
car. if you can pay the premiums, they sure better let you insure
it!........even though their biggest concern is what it will cost THEM to fix
your car after a fender bender! keep at it! you'll get it eventually!

Andy