Re: [DML] Drivers Education

Hi,
I'm 18 and came VERY close to getting a DeLorean back in
Dec. of '99. I live in Alabama, and we have insurance through
Nationwide.
My Mom talked to our agent and he told us hoe to get FULL coverage for
a VERY cheap price....have the car insured as a secondary driver under
your
parents with you as teh primary driver of the DeLorean.
As I stated above though, I live in another state as you, as insurance
quotes
usually differ slightly between states.
Hope this helps some though!

Best Luck,