Check the Ad Page

Don't forget to stop by www.dmcnews.com/buynsell.html once in a while and
take a look at the car-for-sale ads. There are currently over 50 ads. Some
interesting cars for sale - now that it's almost spring it's time to start
shopping. Some have these have been listed for quite a while - don't be
afraid to ask!

A couple of samples:
----8000 mile car in Hawaii
----VIN21013 - one of the last cars built, the last stainless (not gold or
painted)
----A disproportionate number of cars in the Chicago and Detroit areas
----Two in Austrialia

Prices range from 8,000 to 25,000, and absolutely everywhere in between, and
all around the world.

Help out the list - if you happen to contact a seller and find that the car
is sold or the email address bounces, please contact me so I can follow up
and clean up the dead ads---admaster(AT)dmcnews.com

Dave Swingle