Re: movie

I wanted to give a quick update about the DeLorean movie "Room 501."
I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to the emails I've been
getting, but ever since my server was hacked, I've been out of the
loop quite a bit as far as computers go.

Things are still going well with "Room 501," and hopefully the Web
site will be back up soon. We took a temporary hiatus from the
production to buy the rights to the DeLorean documentary you might
see occasionally on Ebay. We hope those of you who bought the movie
really enjoy it, as it was a pleasure to find and distribute this
rare movie. As soon as the last of these tapes are sold, we'll
continue with "Room 501." All further inquiries to the movie can be
directed to dmcgauley@xxxxx

Thanks for the support.

-Daniel McGauley
Producer - Room 501