Re: movie

Actually the person (Daniel) making the movie (and selling the
DeLorean documentary videotapes) is a DML member. He also happens to
use the server that Ken's car show website was on, and is likewise a
victim of the same problem that caused Ken's deloreancarshow.com site
to disappear. That's why he hasn't piped up here and is why the
www.room501.com site is not available.

The movie is still in the pre-production stages. Daniel will probably
write more on this later, I let him know that there was some
discussion going on here.

Dave Swingle