      1. Re: Re: No Heat?
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. Re:  Funny stuff!
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      3. Fascia Paint
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Re: Alternator Question!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Fuel tank cleaning/removal
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Molded body panels and applying them to SS door frames.
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: interior trim removal
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fuel tank cleaning/removal
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. movie
           From: "Ryan Schooling" <fallguy_one@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 21:14:56 EST
   From: njp548@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: No Heat?

I didn't know that when the vacuum was applied to the water valve that it
would close it.  I thought that it was off until the vacuum line turned it

on.  Learn new things everyday I suppose  :).  Sorry if I confused anyone.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>

Message: 2