[DML]Front section Frame PICTURE

Hello List,
Nick was nice enough to post a picture of my frame on his website so you
could all see what my frame looks like. Is there anything I should know
before bringing it to the frame shop? I just told them I wanted the rusted
through plate cut off and a new one welded on with holes drilled in it. I
will also have them coat it in POR-15.

You can view the picture at
http://members.aol.com/njp548/daves_frame_rust.jpg

Thanks