Re: Fascia Paint

It is. The "Vault" is now refererred to as "Files" an can be seen by
logging into the yahoo Groups page at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

The files are in the folder "Ken's Paintfest 2000"

Ken's articles are # 8722, 8727, 8755, 8797, and 8838 in the Yahoo
archive. I found this by searching on kkoncelik and looking
for "facia". I probably ought to extract them and move them to the
tech pages - - - someday. Good stuff.

Dave Swingle