Re: [DML] movie

Ryan,
I did some research on deloreans a while back and
discover a small film group is making a delorean movie
called room 501. That was the room where delorean was
arrested for those false cocaine charges. To my
knowledge the film is not finished and maybe not even
started. I also think they were filming in houston
and some website even offer walkons with people with
extra deloreans. I think the movie is based from the
cops point of view, so I am not sure if it will favoe
delorean or not. I hope this helps, I am sure that if
you search for stuff about the delorean on the net
that you will come across more information. As for
the shirt, I think it is just promo and try to get the
word out.

Jeff Hay
vin ????
p.s. some is selling a D on ebay cheap. it needs some
work, but at last check it was at 4,000. check it out.