Hello list!

***** Moderator's Note *****
Sometimes when you don't get an answer to a question posted to
the list it is because no one knows the answer.

Hello people, I'm trying to determine whether you're a bunch of nice
folks trying to help the less fortunate or just waiting for someone to
make a statement of some sort so that you can jump on them. I've been
an owner for about 2 weeks and can't possibly know everything there is
to know in a time frame of less than 60 days, I'm one of the slow
learners.

Here is my question from yesterday: Is the Delco maintenance free
battery 78A72 the exact replacement for the original Delco freedom
battery? By measurement and post location it looks to be.

No responses from you will answer the first question and I won't bother
asking anything else, I'll just wait out the required 60 days until I
know everything, I may then tell you how to do something and wait for
your jumps.

Les