Atlantic City Classic Car Auction

I attended the Atlantic City Classic Car Auction yesterday. There were many
fine cars there. Well over 300 for the Friday event alone. There was
actually a DeLorean there. I believe it was added late as it was not on the
list of cars being auctioned prior to the event. It was VIN 3727 Also it
was in very poor condition unfortunately. The ineterior was in need of
repair and the passenger mirror was missing among other things. Looked as if
someone had found the car and tried to clean it up for the auction. In any
event I had to leave before it went on the block. I will probably be going
back today and will try to see what it went for.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360