Re: AC and fanzilla question

Jan, I read your post and respect your comments, but I think it would
be to your advantage if you would have bought the product or even
studied it out before your comments. You would then see they are not
what you say. I didn't use the logic approach. I use the electro
mechanical approach.
I didn't think I needed to go into as much describution about the Fan
Fail but here it is. The Fan Fail Fix has a 15 amp fuse on each legs
of wire going to the fans with 12 ga wire and epoxied in contacts. It
also has extra long contacts for a futher reach into the female
sockets for more contact interface and less overheating. It will also
let you know with the light on the dash if you have a fan failure and
if the fans are getting power. I work the light in reverse, you will
see with mine they are getting power.
As far as The Fan Fix, Maxi Brute, it also eliminates the fan kick as
you call it and even goes two steps futher. Eliminates the current
draw on the main relay that also controls the Lambda unit and
addresses the low voltage problem utlizing the cars on wiring. Like I
said in other post, it's a inductive load relay not just heavy duty.
You won't feel or have the hold back due to voltage drop, it will be
the opposite, you will feel a pick up because I don't stagger the
current draw to the fans I Fix it. Yes it's fancy wiring that you
plugin and hook up one wire. $$$. Don't judge the product by it's
cover.
Thanks for your comments.
John Hervey

***** Moderator removed long quote