      1. Draining the cooling system
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Alternate Tires
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Charlotte Area DMC Shops?
           From: jasperkins2000@xxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: New Lubricant
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Alternate Tires
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Headliner material.
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Correction to door locks/zillas/solenoids
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Draining the cooling system
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Silver Shift Knobs?
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     12. Delco Battery?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Alternate Tires
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: Silver Shift Knobs?
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Alternator Question!
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. DMC-12 In Oregon, Ohio
           From: afprep88@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Draining the cooling system
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Draining the cooling system
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Re: Headliner material.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Cold engine and smoke and gas problem, continued
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: AC and fanzilla question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     22. Quick Note On Cooling Fans
           From: "Jim" <ultra@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:14:10 -0000
   From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Draining the cooling system

I am going to replace my cooling hoses on my car and wondered which
is the best way to drain the water from the system should I just
remove one of the rubber pipes and let the water pour out?

Also (probably best ansered by a UK owner) is there any special
radiator fluid I should put in when I fill up the system, do I just
use tap water, how much do I put in do I fill it up to the to ??  and
which anti freeze would you recomend and where do I get it from i.e.
Halfords or Partco.....

Regards James

Message: 2