Great Alarm available for D

Hi Group,
Just to help out with the all D owners, I have found
out an Alarm that is VERY easy to install and set up
for our D and it works wonderful.

It has 2 four-button/4-channel remotes, VERY compact
to install right in the electrical bay area (behind
passenger side). One simple, compact unit with
BUILT-IN (no seperate unit to install)'2-zone Shock
Sensor' & 'Shock Learning', parking lights output,
Dome Light supervision, Anti-Carjack,...on and on...
The best part is it's VERY, VERY easy to install on a
D and extremely reliable. You can even program new
remote(s) if you loose yours. I used this for my
remote operated door opener (press a button on the
remote, and the doors open - without ever using the
door handles)... People are amazed whenever I open my
doors.

A good friend of mine can buy the alarms directly from
the manufacturer at $99.95 + $5.00 S&H (in the US).
It retails for around $200 - $250. I installed it on
my D (about a year ago)and extremely happy with it.
It comes with evrything you need including the very
compact siren/horn. While installed on mine, I marked
down all the wires color to connect with the alarm - I
will make copy and send it along with the
instructions.

If you need the alarm, e-mail me privately at:
TVDMC@xxxx