Re: Great Alarm available for D

I remember seeing an add for a Delorean on AutoTrader several weeks
back with just such a feature. I've been wondering about it and
havent found anything. I thought I heard that Zilla was working on
something.

How did you hook your system hook. Do you have info and pictures.

The cool thing about this is that American auto makers have shown
proto's forever with doors that pop open with a button but now it can
be had.

Jeremy